The Babe Ruth League Alumni Association connects alumni, friends and fans of all ages, professions and walks of life. We are inspired by their loyalty and amazed by their passion for all things Babe Ruth League. To take that loyalty and passion to the next level, we have established another league of our own - the Babe Ruth League Golden Alumni Club.
If you consider yourself one of Babe Ruth League's biggest fans, we invite you to become a member of the Babe Ruth League Golden Alumni Club.
Membership in the Golden Alumni Club supports the Alumni Association's vision of a gateway that focuses lifelong connections between its alumni, friends, partners, and volunteers of Babe Ruth League. Only 1,000 members will be permitted membership in this prominent club. The club will be closed forever when the 1,000th member joins. Memberships are available for a onetime gift of $5,000. Payment plans are also available.
In addition to that good feeling you get because of your additional support, there are many special benefits and levels of recognition available to members.
- Members-Only Gift
- Distinctive Membership Pin
- Reconnect and network with former friends, teammates, coaches and other alumni through access to online directory
- Special Membership Certificate and ID Card
- Free subscription to the online newsletter DIAMOND LEGACY and Babe Ruth League e-publications
- Discounts on services offered by partners and sponsors of the Alumni Association
- Free Advertising and/or revolving story on the Alumni Website
- Recognition via Alumni Website, Alumni Newsletter, and at Babe Ruth Headquarters
There are several ways to join the Golden Alumni Club:
- Send a check for $5,000 (payable to the Babe Ruth League Alumni Association) to P. O. Box 5000, Trenton, NJ 08638. Please also include your name, address, telephone numbers and email.
- Complete and send the Alumni Association Pledge Form (click here to download of plege form) to Babe Ruth League Alumni Association, P. O. Box 5000, Trenton, NJ 08638.
- Contact Theresa Cleary at 609.278.2308 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a convenient payment plan.